Built tough to handle applications running 24/7 all year. Ideally suited for truck loading and unloading, distribution centers, shipping and receiving. The optional impact section is recommended for high impact receiving applications.
- Flex Conveyors comes with the following features standard:
- 300 lbs. conveyor capacity per linear ft.
28 3/4″ to 41 3/4″ adjustable conveyor height.
18″, 24″ and 30″ conveyor widths.
- Available in any length to fit your applications.
- Square Tubing Legs – We offer heavy duty square tubing legs for longer service life. (not shown)
- 1 1/2″ Side Plates – Aluminum alloy construction features a ribbed design for added durability. Assembled with bolts and lock nuts. (not shown)
- Self Tracking: Cartons follow the twists and turns of the conveyor path without using engineered curves.
- Structural Steel Support: Channel steel spans the entire conveyor width for unequaled strength.
- Casters with Brakes: Colson 5″ x 1 1/2″ Swivel casters roll easily. Caster brakes lock both wheel and swivel simultaneously while the conveyor is in use.
- Adjustable Height: Simply turn the locking knob to raise or lower the conveyor bed height. Standard adjustable range is from 28 3/4″ to 41 3/4″. 6 inch caster option adds 1 1/2″ to conveyor height to make adjustable range from 30 1/4″ to 43 1/4″.
- Axle Centers: When expanded, the distance between axle centers is 5″. Optional 3″ and 4″ axle centers are available. Optional axle centers affect compacted conveyor length.
- Extended Lengths: Flex 300 conveyors are available in any length. If your application requires a length not listed in the above chart, call us for assistance